Interval International announced the finalists of its 2015 Winners Circle contest, an annual incentive program that recognizes exceptional vacation ownership sales professionals at affiliated resort properties. Leading producers will be honored this month at the much anticipated 17th Annual Shared Ownership Investment Conference, which will take place September 30-October 2 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
“We have nominees from North America, Latin America, and the Caribbean, all of whom have contributed to the success of the resorts they represent,” said Jan Wyatt, Interval’s vice president of corporate marketing. “These individuals play an integral role in furthering the growth of our industry. We look forward to honoring this year’s outstanding finalists.”
According to Debra Anderson of Gold Key Resorts, last year’s grand prize winner, networking with colleagues in the industry was very exciting. “It was such an honor to be chosen by Interval International for the Winners Circle. The trip and the opportunity to meet other top sales professionals in the industry were inspirational and rewarding on so many levels.”
During the conference, finalists attend educational sessions and special events and have the opportunity to network with industry leaders. They also are eligible to participate in a special drawing with cash prizes up to $5,000.
2015 Winners Circle honorees include:
- Juan Pedro Alcala Duran, Villa del Palmar Cancun (Cancun, Mexico)
- Elizabeth Brito, Westgate Vacation Villas (Orlando, Florida)
- Carlos Ingram, Westgate Las Vegas (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Jeison Lima, Plaza Vacation Club (Porto Alegre, Brazil)
- Michael Oliveira, Vacation Internationale (Bellevue, Washington)
- Jimmy Revlous, Royal Floridian South (Ormond Beach, Florida)
- Jorge Saravia Mendiola, Sauce Alto Resort & Country Club (Lima, Peru)
- Ann Thomas, Oyster Bay Beach Resort (St. Maarten)
- Nathanial Williams, King’s Creek Plantation (Williamsburg, Virginia)
- Erika Zurita, Azul Sensatori Hotel by Karisma (Cancun, Mexico)
“We encourage all resorts in active sales to nominate their top sales professionals for this special opportunity to be recognized by their industry colleagues,” Wyatt added. Companies interested in participating in the 2016 Winners Circle contest can enroll on resortdeveloper.com, starting January 1st.
About Winners Circle
In its 15th year, the Winners Circle contest celebrates outstanding producers from Interval’s member resorts. Sales managers at eligible Interval member properties nominate their highest achievers for a random drawing. Ten finalists are chosen to receive complimentary airfare, accommodations, and conference registration for themselves and a guest. During the conference, each winner has the opportunity to network, participate in planned activities, and enter to win special prizes, including a grand prize of $5,000. Interval also offers Winners Circle programs with varying structures in other regions, including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Learn more about the Winners Circle program.